Kioskemploi: History key facts and about us
Launch of Kioskemploi
1999It is one of the first Saas solutions for recruitment management.
Purchase of Kioskemploi
2010Aktor Interactive acquires Kioskemploi.
Strong period of growth for Kioskemploi
2015 - 2016Kioskemploi experiences a period of strong growth and increases its turnover by 30% each day.
Purchase of AD-RH
2017Group Aktor continues to grow and buys AD-RH and its SIRH AD-MEN software in order to expand what it can offer.
Kioskemploi is a recruitment software editor founded in 1999 specialising in the management of applications and job offers.
Kioskemploi goals :
To enable recruiters to autonomously run their entire e-recruitment process. From the moment the post is created, up until the distribution of their adverts on a variety of job boards. Application management involves several features to allow sorting, scoring and replying to candidates, as well as evaluating and following them throughout all the stages of recruitment.
- Launch of Kioskemploi in 1999, one of the first three solutions for recruitment management in Saas
- In 2010, Kioskemploi merges with Aktor, a consulting agency in employer branding and e-recruitment
- From 2015 onwards, Kioskemploi grows rapidly, between 20 and 30% each year
- In 2016, the company gains 15 new clients representing 180 additional users
- In 2017, the Aktor group acquire AD-RH, an editor specialised in recruitment software for recruitment companies
- Is a specialised recruitment software of the last generation of GESTMAX for ETI and big companies, formatted into a simplified version for PME Simply Jobs
- Counts nearly 100 clients in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Canada
- Has 10 collaborators in Lyon and Paris, among which 5 are computer engineers dedicated to the development and optimisation of the solution
Advantages of Kioskemploi
- All the IT developments are developed internally by the developers of the Aktor group
- All client data is hosted entirely in France
- Each proposed solution is accompanied by a promise of commitment when it comes to customer service and technical support